To build businesses that think, live and grow sustainability. Sustainability is a lifestyle.
Good business has always been understood in terms of numbers because that is all we’ve had. But with time, more has been expected of business. What more? Ethical business practice. Environmental consciousness. Safe working conditions. Prompt payment to suppliers. Better products. And the list is endless….
We are a consultancy firm, an overused term in business but the shoe fits. We help sort through the list and help your business meet these growing expectations and stay competitive.
Simplifying CSR and Sustainability for you
Keeping the spirit of CSR and Sustainability running strong
Finding a Road Map that works just for you
Exciting your people on CSR and Sustainability
- Training on best CSR and Sustainability practice – Learning that gives you an actionable road map for your organization.
- SDGs Alignment – Coming up with a Sustainability strategy that helps your organization deliver results and transform our world for the better.
- SDGs Quiz Night – An evening of learning in a relaxed space plus a chance to compete against industry leaders in Kenya.
- Sustainability Awards – Get recognition for the good work you are doing in taking care of the planet, serving your stakeholders well and keeping the business profitable.
- SDGs Summit – 4 days set aside to get your organization to continuously contribute to the attainment of the SDGs.
Rosemary Wahome – Founder & CEO
Rosemary passionately pursues CSR and Sustainability with the aim of changing the focus from charity and philanthropy to sustainable and inclusive business practice.
Timothy Munene – Associate
Timothy was inspired to go into social responsibility and Sustainability after witnessing the transformative power that corporates have with regard to social issues when they are involved and take active participation.
Bikundo Onyari – Associate
Bikundo has worked as a trainer and coach on social impact for 10 businesses that were supported by the British Council.
I got a deeper and clearer understanding of what CSR is
This is an amazing platform to have issues discussed
Excellent work by the team
Great initiative. Very important in current corporates
Very enlightening presentations
Sustainability is the present
Keep the discussion going but also practical solutions are required
Very realistic information
+254 723 910 428 / +254 777 910 429
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
P. O. Box 79497 – 00200
1st Floor, Ongoza Offices, Next to Embassy of Hungary, Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya